WHERE IS DOWNLOAD
Monster Girl Tailes
A downloadable game
Monster Girl Tailes is a 18+ hentai adventure game based on harem anime where you find sexy monster girls and then seduce them into lewd acts.
You are the newest student to the Monster Girl Hunter Academy. For as long as you can remember you have wanted to be a monster girl hunter, and now you've finally been accepted into the academy.
There is just one problem. You're a lousy fighter. Abysmal. The worst.
However, you have a secret talent nobody knows about. Every girl you sleep with falls in love with you. If only you could find a way to turn that to your advantage.
- Bouncing Boobies & Jiggling Booties.
- Erect Nipples & Camel Toes.
- Nudity - Improve your relationship with the girls to remove their clothing.
- H Scenes - Seduce the girls into lewd acts that make them fall in love with you.
- Inventory Items - Collect items that can be used to improve your relationships.
- Unlockable Sex Positions - Learn new positions in order to satisfy monster girls' desires.
- Customisation - Unlock Clothing and Hair Styles to customise your harem.
- Rich Dialogue - Visual Novel style dialogue with choices that impact your relationship with all the girls.
- Support for multiple languages
- Sexy Monster Girls of varied species, looks & styles
This game is still in early development. Become a patron now to get the latest news and game releases.
- Unzip the file
- Click the Monster Girl Tailes.exe to run the game
- Public Release 0.5.0 34 days ago
- Public Release 0.4.1 70 days ago
- Now in 32-bit 95 days ago
- Version 0.3.1 Released 112 days ago
- Stable Release 0.3.1 available to Novice Hunter patrons 117 days ago
- Early Release 0.3 available to Veteran Hunter patrons 132 days ago
- Latest Developments 145 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
You should find download buttons for the 32-bit and 64-but versions on this page.
Just scroll down past the description and they should be above the comments section.
Alternatively you could go to https://www.patreon.com/interlewdcreations
There are download links right under the video in the “Play It” section.
Let me know if you’re still having trouble and I’ll send you a direct link
When I go here https://interlewdcreations.itch.io/monster-girl-tailes - no download buttons appear
I made a video about this and had fun ^^
game crashes everytime i try to launch farthest i get is name then it freezes, please help
I know that the game can sometimes take a while to load after you enter a name and click "OK". I am not aware of any crash.freeze bugs in this version.
If you are running a PC that has old hardware it may be a performance issue that is to blame. The game is not yet optimised I am afraid.
Please ensure you are running the correct version for your system. For instance, the 64-bit build will not run on a 32-bit Windows PC.
A couple of questions:
* Does the game freeze where the Task Manager says the game is "Not Responding".
* Or does it actually crash and give you an error message before closing the game? If so what does the error message say?
loving the game so far, but some notes,
Would it be possible to add a glow to intractable objects on the ground? Its been a pain trying to look for things on the ground.
Next, is there a way to reduce the movement speed while moving. It feels like you jump 5 or 10 feet with each step and it makes grabbing things like the ball of yarn almost impossible while in first person.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to this becoming an even more awesome game. :3
Thanks for the feedback. It's honestly great to hear from the community.
In regard to your questions:
- I'm experimenting with a glow outline and a sparkling particle effect at the moment for interactive items.
- There is a walk and run mode available in the Early Release for $5 Veteran Hunter patrons this weekend. This feature will be available here in 1 month if you don't want to become a patron.
I hope that answers all your questions.
Amazing game cannot wait to see it finished!
Game has alot of potential I had fun with what you've got done but a few things i recomend but this is all just my opinion
- Make first person able to get a little closer
- Have an outline toggle because the character outlines made things look a little less detailed on the models
- Remove the camera snap for characters (i'm a perv who tries to look up skirts in games)
- A help screen/options menu for volume and the like
Last thing is just a question of what monster girls do you plan on adding in the future?
Thanks for the feedback. I love hearing from people who have played the game.Now to address your points:
- I have to rework the first person camera to be a proper POV in preparation for VR. Because it's still early this feature is a while off yet.
- The character outlines went crazy for v 0.2 for some reason. I'm still investigating, but shader outlines will be very subtle when I'm done with the bug catching and fine tuning.
- I'll decrease the minimum camera rotation so you can get those sweet angles. In a future release you will able to see camel toe. I've got the pervs covered ;)
- I'll bump the Options screen up the priority list. I've already programmed the sound mixer so it should be easy.
In regard to monster girl species, I really don't want to give away too much just yet. You can expect some old favourites like nekomata (cat), kitsune (fox), succubus, etc. but you can also expect some lesser known monster girls.
I'm also trying to be aware of monster girls in other games so as to avoid too much cross over.