progress isnt saved after leaving the game, i save with quiksave but it just saves my location not story progress. is this a known issue or is my game just borked to where i can only choose new game and lose all progress?
Monster Girl Tailes
A downloadable game for Windows
Monster Girl Tailes is a 18+ hentai adventure game based on harem anime where you find sexy monster girls and then seduce them into lewd acts.
You are the newest student to the Monster Girl Hunter Academy. For as long as you can remember you have wanted to be a monster girl hunter, and now you've finally been accepted into the academy.
There is just one problem. You're a lousy fighter. Abysmal. The worst.
However, you have a secret talent nobody knows about. Every girl you sleep with falls in love with you. If only you could find a way to turn that to your advantage.
- Bouncing Boobies & Jiggling Booties.
- Erect Nipples & Camel Toes.
- Nudity - Improve your relationship with the girls to remove their clothing.
- H Scenes - Seduce the girls into lewd acts that make them fall in love with you.
- Inventory Items - Collect items that can be used to improve your relationships.
- Unlockable Sex Positions - Learn new positions in order to satisfy monster girls' desires.
- Customisation - Unlock Clothing and Hair Styles to customise your harem.
- Rich Dialogue - Visual Novel style dialogue with choices that impact your relationship with all the girls.
- Support for multiple languages
- Sexy Monster Girls of varied species, looks & styles
This game is still in early development. Become a patron now to get the latest news and game releases.
- Unzip the file
- Click the Monster Girl Tailes.exe to run the game
- Public Release 0.11.011 days ago
- Public Release 0.10.031 days ago
- Public Release 0.8.031 days ago
- Public Release 0.9.068 days ago
- Public Release 0.7.1Dec 06, 2017
- Public Release 0.6.2Oct 30, 2017
- Public Release 0.5.0Sep 18, 2017
- Public Release 0.4.1Aug 13, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Short answer is, yes it’s a known issue.
This was my first pass at save files. In version 0.11.0 I was able to save your Journal, Inventory and location. In version 0.12.0 I made another pass to save clothing and customised appearance for your harem as well as show/hide items in the world.
okay i understand, fun game none the less. hopefully youre able to get a system working :)
hi is There an android version maybe?
I’m afraid not. The game is quite large and the details of the characters and clothing would make for an awful frame rate on a mobile device.
As this is my first game I’ve decided to keep it simple and ship to PC with Mac and Linux versions hopefully following after that.
in v 0.8.0 i was walking around and found out a stuck point in waterfall center, i tried to pass in the top of the waterfall and fell down right to the stuck point.
The player boundaries have been changed since 0.8.0. Does this still happen in the latest 0.10.0 release?
v0.10.0 I just checked around the waterfall and pretty much everywhere else on the map thinking I had to find the fake elf ears instead of craft them. the only spot I didn't go through every square inch was the gap between the rocks since I read the mesh was a temporary and anyone that goes there never gets out.
Great game by the way ^^ can't wait to see more content and that hint of another Village in the Forest.
I downloaded the game to test and I liked it, but are the initial map missions complete? I was trying to do all of them, but I can not continue some missions because I can not find the items. I just I found only the ball of wool, the fish, the sword and the fake elf ears.
I’m glad you liked it.
I’m still developing the game so there is only so far you can go with each girl and there is no way to leave the current map.
There are currently six girls and the Journal (press J) shows you how much content is available so far. Once all the circles are filled you’ve completed all there is to do so far.
I’m developing new game features like a madman and I recently hired some new 3D artists so there is more content all the time.
Thanks for playing.
where di you find the fish?
another thing i noticed was the inventory. you should be able to press I again to leave it. instead of the X.
there is also a lot of clipping. cameras going through walls. and walking through some walls like the boulders blocking the path.
has potential but needs a lot of improvement.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write up a feedback document and providing screen shots. It's enormously useful and not many people would take the time.
Now for some answers:
- Spelling/Grammar suggestions are in version 0.11.0.
- Bug where items remain in Inventory after use was fixed in version 0.10.0.
- I key will close the Inventory, but there is a 0.5 second delay to avoid rapid load/unload of the screen.
- The camera clipping is a problem that I have deferred until later because its a big job and there are bigger issues that require attention first.
- Admittedly I was not careful with the boulder clipping. They were a temp fix as the new levels are coming soon.
Thanks again for the feedback, shayoko.
I need help in getting out the boulder, I used the latest version. Is there some kind of tool in getting out the boulder and help me what and where is it? Because i'm kinda stuck in the same place. Although I liked your game so much, put some moaning sounds by the way but, what I need now is how do I get rid of the boulder? Also, what do I do when there is newer version of the game, since I already have one?
Can anyone help me? Ples?
There is no way to remove the boulders yet because I have not made the Greenfen Forest area yet.
I’m working on sounds at the moment and I hope to get it into the game for the Patreon Release 0.11.0
When the next version comes out there will be another zip file. Just delete the old files and extract the new files to the same folder. There is no save/load feature yet so no need to worry about losing your game progress.
Be sure to follow me here so itch.io sends you a notification as soon as the next version comes out.
This is the first version which is working for me; until now, all froze at the first attempt of interaction (E), as I reported a few months back on the Patreon version at the time.
So whatever you changed since version 0.8.0 fixed this.
Another thing, I absolutely hate music in games, could you please add a method, even just a switch at this point, to turn it off?
At the moment I have to use the sound mixer to turn the sound off entirely, and I have no clue if there are useful sound effects because of this.
Sorry to hear about the crashes. Especially since you paid for it as a patron :(
I remember you reported it and I trawled code & the error logs, but couldn’t find anything specific that would cause a crash in that piece of code.
I did make some modifications around interactions which must have fixed.
I’ve added a mixer to the game and I need to add a screen to manage it. I’ll do that now. Least I can do for you, my friend.
Some gameplay without commentary.
Even for the purposes of the demo, it would be really nice if we could save. Can you set that up soon?
Also, the elf girl talks down to me like I'm a human even after I create and put on the fake elf ears... is she not implemented yet, or am I missing something?
I'm looking at adding a Save/Load feature soon.
You're right. The Fake Elf Ears are not usable in the current Public release, but it is in the current Patreon release. The Journal screen shows this by only displaying 1 x circle for Rin.
More to come soon.
ฅ/ᐠ｡ᆽ｡ᐟ \ Hello~
This demo was pretty fun. Right from the start, I was surprised by the amount of detail on the map. It's quite a luscious and vibrant environment which tends to be rare in most indie games. I saw remnants of lore which was pretty cool too.
The pacing and 'friendship' building was rather funny, and the rewarded sex scenes were a bit lacking in content. Considering this is just a demo, it's understandable. I'm just curious to see what the full release will be like.
I think my only major complaint would be the appearance of the dialogue system. It just looks so 'meh'. That's really the only thing I'd complain about since I'm sure the title screen and menu options will have a better appearance by the end, and by then animations will look a lot better as well.
Overall, this was a really fun demo! I wish you the best of luck with game development
Thanks for playing.
The dialogue UI is the biggest complaint I get. It's something I've been putting off until I can hire a UX designer, but I'm beginning to think it needs attention sooner.
I think that as long as it gets implemented by the end it can wait for a bit. It doesn't affect gameplay in a negative sense after all since it's purely for decoration. Best of luck with the game!
.zip of 32-bit version of v0.7.1 is damaged.
x64 version is ok.
Thanks for reporting this.
I’m about to upload 0.8.0 and I’ll double check the zip files before uploading
A sexy ghost and a sexy undead zombie chick would be great.
Nice suggestions, but I'm afraid there won't be any in this game.
I'm conscious of some monster girls being overdone in other games.
Hmmmm... Reconsidering zombie girl
Please do :), I havent played much of the game, but what I have seen, it looks great. A graveyard somewhere would be cool. Maybe make it that you have to fix her headstone, clean her coffin and find her a comfortable pillow for her coffin so she sleeps better or some stuff along those lines.
Moved here to follow you and a few others, after deleting my Patreon account (I do not accept the changes they are making this month).
I completely understand. I don’t support the changes myself and I will be writing to Patreon about it.
Glad your still with me though :)
Found you by randomly browsing trough Patreon. I like the dedication. Can't offer you any money but if you need some help with modeling (yep, for free. I have 0 expirience in pro work. I do it for hobby), just writte the msg.
Thanks for stopping by :)
I do need more artists. Why don't you send me some of your work at email@example.com? We can talk it over.
Looks pretty! Any chance for futa or lesbian protagonist?
WHERE IS DOWNLOAD
You should find download buttons for the 32-bit and 64-but versions on this page.
Just scroll down past the description and they should be above the comments section.
Alternatively you could go to https://www.patreon.com/interlewdcreations
There are download links right under the video in the “Play It” section.
Let me know if you’re still having trouble and I’ll send you a direct link
When I go here https://interlewdcreations.itch.io/monster-girl-tailes - no download buttons appear
I made a video about this and had fun ^^
game crashes everytime i try to launch farthest i get is name then it freezes, please help
I know that the game can sometimes take a while to load after you enter a name and click "OK". I am not aware of any crash.freeze bugs in this version.
If you are running a PC that has old hardware it may be a performance issue that is to blame. The game is not yet optimised I am afraid.
Please ensure you are running the correct version for your system. For instance, the 64-bit build will not run on a 32-bit Windows PC.
A couple of questions:
* Does the game freeze where the Task Manager says the game is "Not Responding".
* Or does it actually crash and give you an error message before closing the game? If so what does the error message say?
loving the game so far, but some notes,
Would it be possible to add a glow to intractable objects on the ground? Its been a pain trying to look for things on the ground.
Next, is there a way to reduce the movement speed while moving. It feels like you jump 5 or 10 feet with each step and it makes grabbing things like the ball of yarn almost impossible while in first person.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to this becoming an even more awesome game. :3
Thanks for the feedback. It's honestly great to hear from the community.
In regard to your questions:
- I'm experimenting with a glow outline and a sparkling particle effect at the moment for interactive items.
- There is a walk and run mode available in the Early Release for $5 Veteran Hunter patrons this weekend. This feature will be available here in 1 month if you don't want to become a patron.
I hope that answers all your questions.
Amazing game cannot wait to see it finished!
Game has alot of potential I had fun with what you've got done but a few things i recomend but this is all just my opinion
- Make first person able to get a little closer
- Have an outline toggle because the character outlines made things look a little less detailed on the models
- Remove the camera snap for characters (i'm a perv who tries to look up skirts in games)
- A help screen/options menu for volume and the like
Last thing is just a question of what monster girls do you plan on adding in the future?
Thanks for the feedback. I love hearing from people who have played the game.Now to address your points:
- I have to rework the first person camera to be a proper POV in preparation for VR. Because it's still early this feature is a while off yet.
- The character outlines went crazy for v 0.2 for some reason. I'm still investigating, but shader outlines will be very subtle when I'm done with the bug catching and fine tuning.
- I'll decrease the minimum camera rotation so you can get those sweet angles. In a future release you will able to see camel toe. I've got the pervs covered ;)
- I'll bump the Options screen up the priority list. I've already programmed the sound mixer so it should be easy.
In regard to monster girl species, I really don't want to give away too much just yet. You can expect some old favourites like nekomata (cat), kitsune (fox), succubus, etc. but you can also expect some lesser known monster girls.
I'm also trying to be aware of monster girls in other games so as to avoid too much cross over.